Oh my Food!



Yes, it was a beautiful Sunday afternoon (yesterday) that I made plans with Mr. Alex to have some "tea-break" over cakes - before movie! I was searching for "macaroons" like mad on websites to check where I could buy them cheap! Macaroons aren't cheap at all.. They costs at least RM2 per piece. And that piece is tiny. Hmph! So, I saw this blog: iloveyummyfood.com. When we entered the shop, he was all over the cakes and went crazy and chose 4 types of cakes as shown above.. Even the waiter asked "Are you both hungry?" because those cakes aren't small.. And filled with sweetness! Wahaha.. They are sweet - very much! Thank goodness the waiter was kind enough to advice me to order a cup of hot coffee instead of the milk shake with sago, that I wanted to try. Lol... I'd die of diabetes if I hadn't careful enough ;p

Address:
Sam Patissier
G-26, Jalan PM5, Plaza Mahkota, 75000 Bandar Hilir, Melaka
(behind Nadeje)

Contact: Sam Pang @ +6017- 314 6881

NEXT...

Our movie starts 6.30pm. And we went there too early. When we saw we have another 1 hour before movie, we walked back to Brands Outlet to get some couple tees. Okay, not couple but tshirts that he can wear.. And all I did was to get the size S for myself.. We bought 3 sets! And none of them are female's.. :'( We got ourselves some Chicken Meatballs - which I kept thinking they're beefballs, a cup of steamed corn - less sugar/salt/butter. And TWIN SEAT! Ahahaha! The seats are cheap when you pay with credit card.. HALF PRICE! :O



The movie was.. WOW! I went so nervous and was all so noisy. There weren't much audiences fyi.. So I was like "Did I scream too loud?" "Did I talked too loud?" Ha ha ha ha! Indeed it was all nerves-wrecking moment watching STOLEN! And I think I really did talk too much. I was all comfortable with the huge space and a warm jacket over my legs.. Hmm..

Right after movie, we went downstairs and saw SUSHI BOAT! I long to get them in my mouth! So I, without even needed to convince him, manage to try some of them! They're superly tasty! And huge too.. The price? Ranging from RM4.80 to RM8.80. Yes, very expensive you say. But they're huge! And the hot green tea is RM1 per cup - refillable! Hahaha.





We fell in love with the sushi above, and we took 2 plates of it... That plate costs RM7.80. Yes, again, very expensive! But it's worth it! They're so delicious.. It's like the cheese.. But don't taste like cheese.. The burnt part (top) just taste so wow.. And the rice is so tasty! We couldn't stop ourselves from grabbing the plate from the boat. Hahaha! Yes, we enjoyed the food. And our bill total up to RM42 - 6 plates of sushi + 2 cups of hot green tea. More details on this lady's blog: iloveyummyfood.com

Address:
Sushi Boat Restaurant
F3-03i & F3-03j, Dataran Pahlawan, Melaka Megamall, Jalan Merdeka
75000 Bandar Hilir, Melaka

Tel: +6017 886 3686

It was a wonderful night and then right after sushi, we went for MCDONALDS' DRIVE-TRU for 9 pieces of nuggets and a large fries. OMG! Can we get any fatter than that? But we were both sporting and gonna be on diet starting today... We absolutely love food and we wanna keep trying on good things! At the same time, we gonna save as much by cooking at home. He bought stove and some important utensils for cooking..

Plus I just restock my house's food. Wahaha! Now I've got noodles, rice, eggs, swiss rolls for makan-makan at home when I have no dates/outings. It's one of the good way to save money and eat healthily ;p cheers!

0 say(s):


up