2nd Week

I am so freaking tired. Or probably restless. Or lazy?

I don't know. I just felt all these stuffs I am doing giving me no benefits.
But I am gaining something.
But I am losing a lot. I hate it when I lose my strength.
Cos I'll be very very tired. Very very restless. Very very lazy.

Answer to the all above.

I don't know. I might be complaining because I am worn out.
But I am glad that tonight, I'm gonna be free a little bit.
I have plans to surprise Jackline at her home.
But sadly, I forgotten to bring her clothes I used for cycling 2 weeks ago. Sigh.
So freaking useless lar my brains. My memory's getting worse.
Either degrading or just lazy to think.. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :(

I downloaded a few games in my phone.
Because I was freaking bored during the roadshow.
Seriously freaking bored. And I couldn't stand the boredom.
So I downloaded kiddish games like Prom Night dresses (to dress up a girl for prom etc).

Yea, THAT BORED!

Any games would do. But no Temple Run or whatever that is popular.

Lol..

And THAT is a LAUGHING OUT LOUD with a brick face. =_=

0 say(s):


up