Diligently diligent-ing.

Yes,
I shall be more caring towards my mushroom filled blog. No worms I hope, due to the food posts. Hahahaha! I am a bit motivated now. Even writing this Sunday post on a Saturday and then queuing the post for Sunday! Cos I know I won't get to online on a Sunday. And I won't have time to blog either! So I shall do this more often. Planning, structuring, and executing are very very important. Note that, readers.

So, currently, I am diligently working in my new company. I've been almost 5 months old now. Things have been great. Note the “have” because it is the present. It’s quite enjoyable working in this company though. I couldn’t say it’s much better than the previous company. Because both offers different environment. I dealt with human beings in the old company, while I'm dealing with paperwork and calls and stuffs I have to do - meaning, not physically facing human beings.

The people here are quite okay... I used to get upset because I wanted so much to have my own space upstairs on the 2nd floor. Because it's more private and confidential. But turned out that I have to work on the Ground floor.. It's not that I don't like it. I used to be wanting more personal space, you see. Just like previously in my old company. Haha! But I'm used to where I am now. I am relaxing and working at the same time. Awkwardly, I finished my tasks way ahead of what I've planned - not much of a planning because when I've done, I almost got nothing to do. Lol! Although I tried looking for some work to do, it'll be like washing the dishes in pantry, or throwing rubbish, tidying the stationery area, etc.

I'm not complaining much. Somehow, it's my comfort zone.

And I hope that God able to bless me with wisdom on how to be more hardworking.









Oh well, TIME FOR FACIAL - when you read this :P

0 say(s):


up